Photo Diary: Republ1c Wake Park (2014)

Friday, January 8, 2016


The 29th of May this year is approaching.When that happens, I will be two years off the school.

Time flies so fast even if time doesn't have wings. Kidding aside, I am thankful that the "graduating stage" of our batch is already vanished. Sleepless nights (and days), mental torture (as a metaphor), and nervousness can describe our group in plant design and feasibility study. As students of chemical engineering that time, part of the curriculum was this subject. Market study, technical study, and financial study are the phases of this so called subject yet has to be done simultaneously. Fortunately, I was blessed with two great people to work with. Indeed, no one can really be prepared for the judgment day of the fruit of labor. I won't be a hypocrite. I admit that our group has its imperfections. We had undergone revisions. Looking at the bright side, we PASSED!

Enough with the introductory #throwback.

We had our piece of "muntik na/di natuloy na defense" (supposed to be defense, postponed defense). We were already dressed that time. Luckily, the group presenting before us consumed more time than scheduled, thus making us to be rescheduled. It may had prolonged the agony yet it has given us ample time to review our papers. :)

So, then, we had a short trip to Republ1c Wake Park!!!




























We took photos but haven't experienced the whole place yet. Entrance to the place is for free. Wakeboarding and foods at the mini bar/lounge/cafe has its own rates. If I happen to try it, I'll post a more detailed one. For now, you can access this site: http://republ1cwakepark.com/ 

We had a short trip to Nuvali afterwards.




Anyone visiting Tagaytay City or Wakepark can have their stop over in Nuvali. It is family friendly since it has many restaurants and offers variety of activities.




For the last three years, I have been so girly girl. I always choose blouse over tees, dress over pants, doll shoes over sneakers, and slippers over running shoes. So when the outfit calls for it, I am always not ready. This year, I'll be on hunt for sneakers and running shoes. can you help me decide what to pick?


Click the image for more online shopping options.



Obviously, the outfit calls for it, but, hey, let me defend my 2014 self. The corporate attire I was wearing that day composed of peplum skirt, candy blazer, and tank top. I only brought a pair and that happens to be what I'm wearing on the pictures. Another is that this trip was spontaneous! So no time for OOTD planning! Hehe! =)


First post for the year.
Thanks for reaching this far.
Stay tuned! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS