Love

Saturday, March 5, 2016


Love is patient.
Love is kind.

It doesn't envy.
It is not a maybe.

It doesn't hate.
It must reciprocate.

It is willing to sacrifice
and won't settle for something that would only suffice.

Love doesn't add spice
Just to make something nice.

Never give him [her] up.
Never give up.

They say love makes the world go round.
I say love is what I found.

They say love hurts.
I say love over hurt.

They say love is all you need.
I say love is the feed.

They say it's better for people to break up so they can grow up.
I say it's better to show up so they can grow up [together].






Thank you, Lord, for giving me more than what I deserve.
Cheers to new beginnings.

xx | March 5, 2016




2 comments:

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS