Perks of Having a Food-loving BFF

Sunday, April 19, 2015


Featuring You've Got Baked Cafe and Nuvali



Ever since I gained weight, I was bombarded by people. They keep on reminding me about exercise and having a weight loss diet. Like anybody else who loves food so much, it was a big challenge. Honestly, the oplan sexy for myself started years ago. It always resulted with Day 1... Day 1.. another Day 1.. I am not interested on going to gym with a regular schedule. I think I love dancing more. ZUMBA will do. Enough of that. This post is not about my exercise. Yeah.. I know I must start early. I know I should develop my exercise habit because I am now in my early 20s. Guess what. In my second job, we have this daily ergonomic exercise. I think I'll start there. Wait, did I just say enough of that? Yeah. I said enough about exercise yet I blabbered about it. Ok. Ok. I get it. I'm being talkative. But wait... this blog is supposed to be a diary right? So why not be talkative? Well, well, well... Before I start with my "proper" post, if you are noticing that I haven't been posting lately, it's because I am now employed! Yeah. I got in at my dream job. So, for now, I will be an environmental engineer by weekdays and a traveler or blogger by weekends and holidays. I hope I can increase my blogging rate i.e. posts per week and immediately posting blogs after a travel period coz I am a late blogger. I have soooo many to share with you guys!


That was a long a some kind of weird introduction for such a blog title, right? :)



I kinda expressed the need for exercise. With that, controlling one's self about eating habits can be depressing....... and I am happy that I have this girl who keeps on eating, munching, drinking, yet not gaining pounds. I was like that years ago. I love my new curves. Hahahahaha! If you don't see me often in person, you'll probably think that I am so fat because of the words above. Hey, I am not that. Haha. In fact, I think I am losing my appetite. Sigh. I am the type of person who can gain or lose weight fast.



So, here are the perks of having that girl in my life.

1. If you are feeling depressed, munching anything below your means is a great choice.


2. She doesn't judge my past, present, and future brazo de mercedes.





3. There will always be that hungry tummy who can eat the left overs.


4. She can keep you updated with latest food outlets, may it be DIY or off the rack recipes.





5. There will always be the virtue of sharing... give and take!




6. Since she loves food, it is safe to say that she will appreciate no matter what you give to her.




7. She will always be by your side no matter what (unless you two fight over food? just kidding)




8. You two had practically worked out your differences on food preferences so understanding each other is so easy.



 By the way, you can visit her blog too. My best friend is a mountaineer. Hehehe. Shots were taken at Youve Got Baked Cafe and Nuvali. Click the link below:

* * *

* * *








4 comments:

  1. cool and cute place! i love the photos, it captured the moments beautifully. as for the exercise thing, its really your call. and dont let what other people tell you define you. if you feel pretty and gorgeous even if you have chubby cheeks and sorts, then screw everyone else! :) be awesome, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :"D the photos were shot with AEE SD21 in case you would want to know. I am planning on attending ZUMBA sessions with mom. Like you, I am beautiful. Let's claim it, dear!

      Delete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS