Ted's, Sta. Cruz, Laguna

Sunday, April 5, 2015


"Nabobore ka ba?" (Are you bored?)
"Hindi. Medyo gutom lang talaga." (No. I am just hungry.)
"Boring noh?" (It's boring, right?)
"Tara, kain tayo." (Let's eat.)
"Saan?" (Where?)
"Kahit saan..." (Anywhere...)
*I saw a sign board with: Grilled / Pasta / Sandwiches*
"Ayun. Dun!" (There. There!)
*He took a U-turn*


That was our conversation prior to adding another entry in our memory jar. We were heading to Lucban, Quezon that time. Forgive my translations.

We were in awe upon realizing that we've unlocked a hidden paradise. Yes, it's paradise for food lovers out there. Our day was completed because of this. We were grateful that the conversation about boredom and hunger was turned into an eating festival when he pulled over.




THE AMBIANCE

Ted's by MonDay Cafe is a rustic countryside diner. According to a reliable source, the owner bought the crafts displayed in the place from different parts of the country... and maybe other countries. Actually, while waiting, my eyes were caught by the decorations and the way the whole place was designed.









It is not your typical restaurant where waiters will get your order. It has a pay upon ordering in the counter system. Even though it is not your fancy restaurant, I highly recommend the one assigned in our table. He is very friendly and accommodating.

THE FOOD

Can I just say, food for the goddesses? The foods at Ted's were palatable! Even Ate Hannah, my friend, recommends eating there. I believe my taste buds don't lie.

They offer a variety from Traditional American foods such as burgers and steaks to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. If you are wondering if you can bring kids or large groups here, it's a yes.




Iced Cappuccino + Affogato



 Seafood Puttanesca



THE LOCATION

It is located along the highway. I think it is quite near to Isdaan since we've been driving from Los Banos to Sta. Cruz in less than one hour but then Lemuel said it's not that near. Okay, he won. :D

Parking lots? YES! They also have a security guard.



 with my Valentine <3

 STORE hours: 
Monday CLOSED
Tuesday to Wednesday 10:00 am to 10:30 pm
Thursday to Sunday 8:00 am to 11:30 pm

Address: KM 83 National Highway Brgy. Duhat, 4009, Santa Cruz, Laguna

map from Ted's page

THE VERDICT


The family run business that offers delicious home-style meals at very suitable prices was beyond my expectations. The staff were super friendly. Every angle of the place is picturesque.

Food = 5 stars
Value for Money = 5 stars
Service = 5 stars
Ambiance = 5 stars

Bottom line? Ted's is now one of my new favorites! I highly recommend eating here. I want to go back here as soon as possible!!! :)

Until here.. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS