Cafe Siena

Sunday, May 10, 2015


Welcome to my very own food unit, Cafe Siena! I named my cafe as Cafe Siena since it was derived from my name, Sheena. Just kidding. Hahaha! Siena is a color right?

After visiting Antipolo Cathedral, we ate here. After almost 3 years of relationship, I now believe that one definition of love is getting fat together. However, since we are aging through time, we need to control our hungry tummies. He is now into biking... and me? Uhm, I am into morning ergonomic exercise at our company.

THE AMBIANCE


Like my personality, the cafe is colorful. During that time, we were the only customers so I can say that we had a nice stay. Because it is directly facing the road, you can sometimes hear approaching vehicles and some motorcycles that seem to be insensitive of their noise pollution. Forgive me but I really hate motorcycle drivers who treats engine noise as music to ears.









THE FOOD

Excerpt from Cafe Siena's official FB page:

"...Café s Siena's name is more in line with our concept of a place where people can meet and enjoy good, healthy foods. The name also provides more flexibility in serving a wider range of dishes.

We are developing food fusion creating a very Filipino way of cooking. We will be launching a full year of new recipes and offerings prepared for our valued customers.

By providing quality and healthy products, you will experience a high end food service that will cost you less, Café s Siena is one of the most trusted brands in the food service industry in the next five to ten years. We envision Café s Sienas to have expanded and to upgrade a quality service fom individual, corporate and to your momentous occasions. 


We would like to re-define the way people see @ Café s Siena to go further by exploring food service requirements. This is what Café s Siena is all about..."




COMBO: CARBONARA + BURGER + CHIPS


BEEF TAPA




We enjoyed the food. I prefer the Beef Tapa than the combo meal I chose. Maybe it was lunch time?

OTHER INFO


Delivery: YES, call the number on the photo


Parking: YES, go accross the road



Address:11 C. Lawis St., Antipolo City
Price Range: 95-400 php per order

THE VERDICT


I find the cafe as a good place to fill your stomach.  With their colorful ambiance and great selection of food, we enjoyed Cafe Siena.



Thank you for reading.
My next post will be our third destination at Antipolo City.
So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS