21st Bday at Alabang Town Center, Sambokojin Southmall, and Nuvali: A Father's Day Post

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Today is Father's Day. I'm missing my Daddy so I'll be creating a blog post with his pictures on it. :)


Every time I become nostalgic, I laugh. I've been that brat little girl during my elementary days, not to my dad but to my guy classmates. I still burst into laugh whenever I remember how he said to me, "Akala ko lalaki kang tomboy eh. Paano lahat ng umaaway sa kapatid mo sinusugod mo at hinahamon mo ng suntukan kahit mga lalake yun. Di ka pa nag-aayos. Ayaw din maligo parati."  =)) Upon realizing that he was so observant to us even though he only stays at the Philippines one month per year, I knew that he loves us so much.


I am a Daddy's girl. He treats me like a princess that no prince should ever hurt. As a girl, I am thankful that he gave the trust a growing gal aims. I know in my heart that he is gentle but firm. He lets me do my things and decide on my own. He is not that strict to me. With that, I don't want to ruin his trust. So as a daughter and student, I tried to excel academically and somehow non-academically. This is my pledge of giving back the love. Since he only stays in the Philippines for a month, I wanted him to be walking in the aisle and going upstage awarding the medals or certificates of whatever my abilities reached. I thank God for letting me achieve that from pre-school until licensure examination. 

He is my hero. He is our hero. I am not who I am today if not because of him and my mom. They are the wind beneath my wings. Engr. Mario Sevilla is the real man of steel in my life. :)

* * *

I turned 21st last year. (that's why my hair in the photos is long) I thank mom and dad for being there with me through thick and thin for 22 years and counting. Since Daddy was at the PH that day, we went for a ride. My birthday guests were Mom, Dad, Lemuel, Ate Gen, and Mark. 

FIRST STOP: SAMBOKOJIN SOUTHMALL
Birthday Promo: Bring valid ID with your birthday on it so that they can verify if you are dining within 3 days before and after your birthday (last year was 7 days promo). If yes, FREE BUFFET for you! You need to bring a guest, though.

Price range: 699-899 php per pax
Rating: RECOMMENDED!!!





Sambokojin: Yakiniku Smokeless Grill




What can I say? HEAVEN! I and Mommy keep on coming back, literally. I super uber duper love their Green Tea ice cream!









And when its your birthday, you must feel special. They sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY by Sambokojin.


A happy birthday song is not complete without FREE birthday cake!



SECOND STOP: ALABANG TOWN CENTER
They see us rollin'. They hatin'.
Why should we care? I am birthday girl anyway. :)
ATC is a picturesque mall filled with specialty stores.

Parking: Of course!







You should try this!
MADE IN CANDY store



Birthday girl is heavy duty!






Sorry not sorry. Birthday girl's game face is on!

THIRD STOP: NUVALI
This well-known place is perfect for those who are combination of nature lover, food lover, and shopaholic. If you are at Nuvali, you can feed koi with big mouths and ride the boat. You can sit wherever you want, may it be grass or benches. Check out Seda Hotel, Solenad 2, and Solenad 3 when you are there!







Moments that should be cherished...
With a father's love, there is forever.
Konti na lang you'll be at the Philippines again!
Let's travel soon!

HAPPY FATHER's Day!

I love you, Daddy! :)









1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS