Pinto Art Museum, Antipolo, Rizal

Thursday, June 11, 2015


This is the place I've been wanting to visit since February. Also, this is the destination I've been wanting to post on the blog. This place is the reason why I did caving while in flat shoes and dress. WHY? Coz this place overflows with creativity, magic, and perfect blend of art and passion! What is this place? Pinto Art Museum! <3







"I’m sure you've heard about Pinto Art Museum once or twice—a photo might have popped up in your Instagram or your friend might have tweeted about it. Cheesy and tacky hand holding photos aside, there are many views and sights in the museum that are just way too beautiful not to see. The museum is extremely beautiful, especially around golden hour. Plus, there's always something to admire in each corner." -Candy Mag, 2015





Entrance Fee:
Adult - 180 php
Senior Citizen and PWD with valid ID - 150 php
Student - 100 php

Address:
1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights, Antipolo, Rizal.

Museum hours:
open from 9AM to 6PM
Tuesdays to Sundays

Guided Tour Schedule:
09:00 am - 11:00 am
12:00 nn - 02:00 pm
02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
04:30 pm - 06:00 pm






When I was addicted to Sims, I find it boring to send my Sim to art galleries. However, when I experienced it, my thinking changed. There is a unique therapeutic effect in visiting art galleries. Imagine, we went straight from the climbing activity at Hinulugang Taktak. Yet we were energized, or am I the only one? As a girl who loves taking photos, I would want to go back here given that I have a budget again and time to spare. I recommend going to this place as soon as you hear your inner voice screaming, "I want to go there!". 






What to Expect:
Picturesque corners
Romantic views
Crafts made with passion
Artistic creations
Cafe inside the museum
Chapel
Furnitures turned to pieces of arts
Lots of photo opp
Relaxed art appreciation moments





Cafe Inside the Museum: Cafe Tan-aw by Peppermill (open at the same time as the museum)
Prenuptial shoot and other events: YES. (call 697 10 15 and look for Mrs. Jenny Villanueva)





With the ever supportive Bebe yet my number one hater critic :)



Next time, we'll join the guided tour to learn more about the Filipino artists and their works other than taking photos <HAHA>






It was an afternoon spent on visual relaxation. My eyes were filled with beauty. I adore how the artists pursued their calling. In today's time, majority of the people choose jobs for security and stability over passion. Well, I am kind of guilty there. I know to live we should work. So, it's just a matter of balance between life and work. There should be a perfect mix of passion and requirement. Most of all, we shouldn't forget to be grateful of what we have. Some things are meant to happen for a little time. So, appreciate!






Other places to visit in Antipolo:



His That Thing Called Tunganga photo




Lots of photos, that's so me.
I'll post our itinerary for that thay :)
Stay tuned!




2 comments:

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS