22 and Lost

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Everybody has flaws. Yeah, so what?




As I type these words, negativity slowly eats me up.  I am 22 and lost. I don't know what to find and where to go. Is this the real set up after finishing studies? Am I really destined waking up everyday to do those things? Or.. am I too young to pressure myself? Is it too early to feel this way? Am I too feeble to expect high?

I am struggling. I am striving for outputs yet there are many hindrances.. These mere babbling coming out.. This essay itself doesn't know where to go..


I never expected that starting to set up career is as hard as it is nowadays.. The year 2015 is nearing it's end. As I look back, I regret what I did... always wanting to get through the days.. not living in the moment.. not cherishing every detail.. been wanting to quit.. wishing that tomorrow's gonna be April 2016... Oh my gosh. What did I do?



I believe I am a strong woman. I should compensate my EQ with my IQ. (Yes, I claim it.. Hehe..) Before my head and heart go crazy, I should do something.




I don't know.. I just don't know.. Where should I be? I wanna know God's plan for me.. 
Help me, God. Let your holy spirit bring the goodness in every aspect of my life..


Anyway, I've decided not to let those thoughts in. I want the old happy Sheena be back. Cutting this post immediately to let positive thoughts come from within.

Photos from last last last month's trip to Batangas.
Intentionally put these since pictures perfectly express my thoughts.


Turning Project Balik Saya On!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS