Bowling at South

Saturday, September 5, 2015

They say when you are in your early 20s, be fierce, do not be afraid, have the courage and believe in your dreams.






I am happy that my work family lives on an attitude so young and free, though some of them are above 40s (hehe). It may seem shallow yet I am proud to say that I had fun in my first set. I am not physically active, thus, I have the reason. :)

It was a revenge game between our highly-respected bosses.
We were like "saling ketket".


WHERE?
Puyat Sports - ASTROBOWL B
4th Level Metropolis Starmall
Alabang, Muntinlupa City






updated scores being flashed on screen, one screen per lane

 HOW TO CONTACT?
Tel Nos. 809-1920, 809-9130, 809-9059
Telefax Nos. 809-9043
Email add: amfpuyat_astrobowl@yahoo.com

HOW MUCH?
source: http://www.puyatsports.com/



Personal recommendation is the Astrobowl-B. You'll walk a little farther if entry point is parking at the roof top. However, interior design is better. :)


WHAT TO EAT/DRINK?
Clubhouse sandwich, Nachos, Tokwa't baboy, Sizzling Sliced Hotdogg (?) Beer, Iced Tea, and many more.

OTHER PHOTOS THAT NIGHT <3

Malyn for the win!

Feeling pro!

I and Tessagirl!

Photos taken by I, Maam Sem, and Tessa :)

The night was filled with fun and camaraderie.

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS