In Search for my Sims 3

Saturday, December 12, 2015


Yep. I am a Sims player. When I was in college, I played The Sims 3 Island Paradise with smooth performance and acceptable graphics using my handy dandy laptop. Until one day, the graphics, became pixelized. I tried many ways to troubleshoot until I found out that the specs of mine can't accommodate that demand. 








I've been searching for the best laptop for my hobbies these past few months. My current has served me well for about seven years. Little by little, its performance implies that my day to day activities is too much for what it can. I've been considering to change its purpose. If you read my previous post, I stated there that I will give this to my mom and brother. To my mom, as record filing and documents handling in here small business. To my brother, as support to his graduating student needs i.e. feasibility study and thesis. 


The basic activities that I will do on my future laptop are web browsing, Sims 2, 3, 4 gaming, processing of photos, video editing, blogging, storing of photos and videos and office applications. If my pocket is full, I would choose MacBook Pro with Retina Display. However, I do no have. Hehehe!

My ideal specs are 1TB hard drive, i5 processor or above, full HD display, 15.6 inches LED screen, 4gb RAM, and of course, long battery life, about 4-9 hrs.

Any suggested laptop brand and unit for this?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS