Style Inspo

Monday, December 7, 2015





Howdy?

It has been a while. :)

While browsing my saved photos on my laptop for 6 years (yes, six years is six years, Bash!), I saw these from a folder entitled "FASHION". Of course, curiousity led me to the gesture of opening it.

I just wanna share these kikay OOTDs. I still find them as my style pegs.












If I have a magic card, I will shop until I drop. Hehe!
So, these are my wardrobe wants:


  1. knee high black boots
  2. ankle high dark brown boots
  3. pumps
  4. stilletos
  5. perfect fit black v neck
  6. of course white v neck
  7. low cut white converse sneakers
  8. pink rubber shoes
  9. comfortable jeans
  10. another pair of pants
  11. dress for wedding occasions since my current collection is loud
  12. LBD that will hide my flaws and flaunt my assets (LOL)
  13. lace tops
  14. crochet dress
  15. crochet kimonos
  16. anything crochet hahaha


Six years is six years! Yep... I am a keeper. I can keep my gadgets work until the end of time. Just kidding! My secret? Extra care minus the additional costs! Anyways, I am planning on giving this laptop to my mother and brother for school/ business purposes.

Disclaimer: All photos are not mine. Credits to the owners!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS