Food Review: Tokyo Tokyo Sakura Sumo Meal (for two)

Friday, May 13, 2016


I've been a fan of Japanese cuisine since first year high school. Thanks to my aunt and uncle who ordered a king size maki set. Hi Tita Gg and Tito Mando! More often than not, I crave for california maki. No wonder why I am gaining weight. Goodbye, beach body... You shall return... Whenever I feel like indulging, I always choose Jap food. Who doesn't love it anyway???

Lemuel and I's favorite is Tokyo Tokyo's Prawn and Vegetable Tempura with either Chicken Karaage or Beef Misono for two. It consists of red iced tea, unlimited rice, and two viands of our choice. For us, it is worth the price. Sulit baga! 

Last April, coming from Tree Top Adventure and Zoobic Safari, we had our late lunch at Tokyo Tokyo Harbor Point Mall Subic. With very hungry mood, we chose their Sakura Festival set meal for two. It costs a little higher than their regular set meals for two. 

Lychee fizz, unlimited rice, beef misono, chicken karaage, vegetable in butter, prawn tempura, pink buchi/mochi <like typical buchi of Chowking, no ice cream inside>, and noodles like chapchae in a set? Sounds good!


We liked this set since we get to taste more viands than the regular set meal. As said, you only get to chose two.The lychee fizz is a thirst quencher but I'll choose their red tea. I love the prawn tempura, beef misono, and vegies in butter. Their chicken is not one of my reasons why I regularly pick Tokyo Tokyo PH. Don't get me wrong. It is delicious! The noodles is the least for this set. Well, kanya kanyang dila yan. We have our own preferences. 


Their Kani Salad for me is average. I prefer Oishi Batchoi's Kaizen salad. This is not part of the set meal. 

Harbor Point Mall Tokyo Tokyo

During dining, they were playing educational sound tracks mixed with popular songs. I think one of their goal is to spread Japanese language literacy. Eating while learning is better than reading alone. It works for me. Plant design and correlation days equals food trip! Ohayo gozaimasu! For those who don't want to have food scrap, you may opt their other bento and set meals. Overall, their Sakura Festival version is a must try!

Posts are based on personal experience and not sponsored unless stated. Shots taken using Fujifilm XA2.

Currently working on my Zoobic Safari experience blog post.
Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and very informative thank you for sharing such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS