Aliwan sa Takutan 2016 (Trick or Treat Inspiration)

Saturday, November 5, 2016


Hey, hey, hey! I am back. It has been 2 months since my last post :( Monday to Saturday schedule challenges me, really... Werk, social life, rest, blog, etc.. Oh well, let us look on the bright side! Life is a matter of trade offs anyway. Sooooo, I'll be sharing with you some photos of the October 28 Trick or Treat. You may get some ideas for next year. Congratulations on being the early bird! Haha!! Kidding aside, here you go.


We had the dress up your best Halloween costume contest. Guess who won?


seems I am outnumbered!!

Yep... for male category, he won 1st place!! His muse won also for female category :)


If you have projector and a glass window or partition, you may do cutouts and add color using cartolina or crepe paper.

Bride to be


Sadaaakkooooo!!!

Hello, ladies in white! Ugh, bloody white...

We also had the decoration contest for certain areas.

Clinic: Dried leaves + kunware white ladies

LI Hallway: Ang Pagbabalik ng Mga Chopchop

LI Office: Saw?

LI Office: Human eating creatures

LI Office: Kain Pa More!!!!

What trended? BATS CUTOUTS


Ofc, me!!! Hahaha
UHI Area: Orange and Black Cemetery Party

MTCE Area: Beheaded Man Being Fetched by Kamatayan

Our facilities group turned the storage room to live and interactive wake
(Hi, Kuya Al!!! Wake uppppp!)

Creeeeppppyy.....

Glenn from Walking Dead, is that you??



I told yah, BATS!!! + hanging person

Photos from the QD Cemetery:
Photo taken with flash but in real life, you must enter the room lights out

Never thought a ghost would be smiling in the cam hahaha


Photos from the ever creative PANTRY:

extra safety shoes turned to dead person

Coffee break, anyone?

I caaann't get my food in the refrigerator becaaausseeee Sadaakoooo came from the sink!!!

May uwi si nanay sa bahayyyyyy...


Hi Pompom & Hashtag!!! :))

Live beheaded triplets!!!

That is all for now. I created my TO BLOG notebook so that I won't miss out. With a hectic schedule, I will put extra effort to carve time for this personal online space of mine. DO what you love. <3
I plan to post the itinerary of our Encircling Laguna Lake: 250 kilometers in a Day Road trip next. So, pray for me. Thank you for reading.

Stay tuned! <3










2 comments:

  1. Wow, I see you guys have put so much effort in decorations! It really has a scary vibe. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaank youuu in behalf of them.. haha.. I was a spectator ion that time. Lupit sa creativity noh?

      Delete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS