Korean Restau at Tagaytay: Nuel-Bolm Garden

Saturday, September 3, 2016


If you are to ask what are my top five (5) cuisine, it would be in this order; Japanese, Korean, Italian, Arabic, then Filipino.
Love your own doesn't apply to me in terms of food preference. Well, it is not you. It is me. Haha!

THE AMBIANCE


The place is like a typical bungalow house with tables and chairs inside. During our stay, the area is not that well ventilated. No AC turned on. Some of the electric fans were turned off. For my date who is sweaty, it is not a good shot. Maybe they are saving energy since they only have six (6) customers that time. Save energy :)




THE MENU


IN PHILIPPINE PESO:

SSAM-BAB - 380
CHA-DOL - 380
BULGOGI - 280
SAMKUBSAL - 250
GALBI JJIM - 380
GODENGO - 380
JABCHE - 280
DOLSOT BBB - 280
JUN - 280
D, K CHI GE - 250
NOODLES - 250
DC KUKSOO - 220
SOJU - 200
BEER - 70
JUICE / ICED TEA - 70
SOFTDRINKS - 50
RICE - 50

WHAT WE ATE

flat lay (mandatory free sides, that is what I love in Korean restau)

Pork Bulgogi

Seafood Noodles

The tangy taste of Pork Bulgogi would be better if the fat side or "taba" is not 75% of the dish. We ended up picking the meat part. The sauce is yummy. For the seafood noodles, its fine. The rice is good but a bit pricey for 50 pesos per cup. Overall, our rating is 3.5 stars. A bit pricey. Honestly speaking, customer service needs to be improved.

Disclaimer: I am not posting this to give them bad impression. This is my blog. This is our experience. I am sharing what we had, ate, and felt. I don't want to sugarcoat on things, okay? If you happen to be related to restau, apologies if you'll be offended. Again, this is my blog, my personal space. 

'Til next time and stay tuned,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS