Golden Hour Shoot

Friday, August 29, 2014




 



Golden hour - (sometimes known as magic hour)  a period shortly after sunrise or before sunset during which daylight is redder and softer compared to when the Sun is higher in the sky.

-Wikipedia

With the articles I skimmed about it, professional photographers swear that it is the best time of the day to shoot. Last April 2014, after coming from Hot Air Balloon Festival 2014 in Pampanga, we decided to play with my Baby Hush (Nikon D7000) and the magical 50 mm lens. Playing with it was fun! Without further ado, here are the photos!









Since we had little rest (and sleep for me), the photo slash camera playing session didn't last long resulting to few photos.


Location: Jubilation West
Gear: Nikkor 50mm 1.8D + Nikon D7000
Models: I, Lemuel, and Carbon

Honestly, I haven't composed myself yet into blogging. All I know is that I love what I am doing plus the fact that I get to share to you what I have unlimited not like in Facebook, I get to become shy with my numerous posts. Well, that's it for now. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS