Loom Bands ni Shee

Sunday, August 24, 2014






It's been a while since I created my last post. For now, I'll just share my loom bands creation. I think I am one of the late bloomers in the loom band craze. It was just July 2014 when I got hooked to it. Boyfie and I went to Divisoria streets for haggling loom bands. The price that time was 50 php per 50 grams of looms. (SAVINGS!!!)



My first attempt was the *insert something name of this style* loom band. I can hardly remember it. -.- I've been reviewing than looming - good for me!


Since Lemuel lost his first sentimental baller that I gave to him, I decided to make him a QUADRAFISH LOOM bracelet in same pink hue. This one really challenged my patience and focus. 



Bow Ring



Mettallic Silver and Translucent White Fish Tail for my brother!



Bumble Bee Themed Fishtail for my Brother again!



Fishtail Head Band for mom!



Strawberry Charm!



Hello Flower Loom Charm
I actually sold this to Karen! Hehe :)



Bumble Bee Charm!



Starry Night Charm!



Turtle Charm!
Sold to Kesia! Hehe!































To end this blog post, CARBON, my ever-loving not-so-gay dog has necklace too!




That's all for now.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS