Basic White Tee 1

Friday, September 5, 2014









I believe that fashion trends and style just recirculate. Today is with a futuristic theme. Tomorrow will be retro theme. The day after tomorrow will be filled with vintage pieces. Lesson learned: KEEP YOUR BASICS!!! 

Style equation = Basic white tee + denim shorts + sneakers

Obviously, I got chubby cheeks and chubby build (BUT SEXY! :) ) Thus, I should pick clothes which do not emphasize my unsightly features. 


I really love the way this outfit gave me a comfortable feeling since that day was so humid. Fast fact: High humidity means higher temperature. See psychometric chart for water content of air in different temperature. Chemical engineering thoughts :)


TOP: BNY White Tshirt (approx. 250 php)
SHORTS: Terranova
Sneakers: Keds
Earrings: Divisoria cheap find

Featuring my fashionista cousin, Joemel with the aid of monopod and his iPhone.




Featuring my baby cousin, Menelie...



The three musketeers :P

I can't help but share this candid shot of Menelie.  She's like a fashion blogger here! :)




I believe that fashion is not all about the brands and prices. It is about style and comfort. Thanks for reading my post. :)


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS