Saint John Bosco Parish Santa Rosa

Monday, October 6, 2014




















After our weekly review in preparation of the board exam, we wanted to unwind. Our feet brought us here.










There was no mass that time. For mass schedule, please click this. 




This church is fully air-conditioned.  As for the interior of the church, I'll get back
to it. I don't have a picture inside since all we did there was pray. We saw a wall collage of the history of St John Bosco.


It was a photo opp! Remove the framing side, this is the reality. Haha! It wasn't really a wall.


Exploring around the place with the nice ambience feels like we don't have no problems. :)

Have you heard about the #followmeto project of a couple? Check out @yourleo and @murad_omman.nu in instagram! They have stunning photos around the world! They are very inspiring.

I came up with the idea of doing it! This shot was really a sample test shot for him to take the same way. I find it nice so here it is...

The @lemuel425 and @xynah13 #followmeto project : Boyfriend Edition!


I also saw the koi pond there.


Featuring the front door of the church...


 To prove that the ambience there is great, these little fellas were also just strolling around without a master.


Shots were taken by my Sony Xperia Acro S. 

How to get there?

1. Take the SLEX Road
2. Exit at the Santa Rosa Exit
3. Refer to the picture below

Credits to Google Map


I think that's all for now. Until next time. If you want to be updated with my blog posts, please follow me in bloglovin.com! Just click the bloglovin.com avatar on my right side bar. 

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS