Doubtless 2015

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hi there! Lately I've been doubting my capacity in my chosen field. I've been afraid of what the future holds. I've been negative about myself.

Am I really for this field?
Can I troubleshoot?
What if I am a licensed one but cannot perform well?






I know very well my passion in life and interests. I think its not inclined with the path I am taking. I think I will fall someday. I think... I think... Aaahhh! I really don't like it. I really don't like feeling this way. Well, I should not bother about it anymore.

Too much negativity caused me sleepiness and insomnia. Since it is just the first week of the year, I challenge myself to have this as my mantra;

all credits to the owner :)

Even if I cannot see it clearly now, I strongly believe that God has plans for me (and you as well). I know I am not the only person who is like this. If you are one of us, I challenge you to look at the bright side because health problems may be the result of too much worrying. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS