You've Got Baked Cafe

Monday, January 12, 2015



This post has been long overdue. I had many errands to do. Sorry for not posting for a while. :)

* * *

FIRST-first food post, first food hunting, and first surprise date from him. It was January 6, 2014 when he suddenly invited me for a date. After having a disagreement over something, we can finally say that we are a strong couple.

THERE ARE NO PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS, ONLY STRONG PEOPLE BEHIND IT.

Before I let myself post cheesy lines here, I will cut the mood. Haha! This post was inspired by Kim and Maecar because I saw their post in instagram about their trip here. Thank you for giving him an inspiration for our whereabouts! :)

YOU'VE GOT BAKED Cafe is now gaining popularity over the people of Laguna.


I think I cannot produce a wordy blog post right now so I will just bombard you with photos cut in three sections, the ambiance, the food, and the verdict.

Forgive some of my photos because the action cam we were using has a weakness in low light setting. AEE SD21 has been giving magic to us since then. I love the way it gives me the saturation and color in photos. I love the way it enables us cherish the moment, have fun, and just take photos without bringing a bulky camera. Big thanks to Sir Mike for selling it to us in an affordable price. To wrap it up, every gadget has its purpose. Be sure to know your gadget well so that you can maximize its strengths and adjust to its weaknesses. :)

THE AMBIANCE


As expected, the interior design is so inviting. I was inspired to renovate to my room again! I would like to apply pink, white, and gold theme with wall paper and embellishments like these!!!













I think this is their extension room. Maybe for party rentals?



Of course, their famous tree filled with instax photos! :)



It's because I love the color and furniture combination soooo much!


I want something like this in my room!!! :)



Can I scratch the wall paper and bring it home? Please??


THE FOOD




I was a bit shocked to find out that they cost a little cheaper than what I am expecting. Majority of the cupcakes cost about 65 php. I was expecting a hundred and something a pesos.

BANANUTELLA | 65PHP


OREO CUPCAKE | i forgot the price, maybe 65php also?



ICED CAPPUCCINO (?) | ugh, sorry, poor memory.. I wasn't the one who ordered hahaha

PINK LEMONADE |

THE VERDICT

After munching and drinking all of them, another batch of fats came into our cheeks. Tadaaaah!


You may wonder why is it that we had that courage to take lots of photos. Well, the secret is thick face. Kidding aside, we went there on a weekday. Students and working people are busy that time. Yeah, we were part of the unemployment rate that time. Haha!


FOOD - 5 STARS
AMBIANCE - 5 STARS
SERVICE - 5 STARS
CLEANLINESS - 5 STARS
VALUE FOR MONEY - 4.5 STARS

Bottom line? I will keep coming back!


AddressGround Floor, KTAK Bldg. Rodeo Drive Laguna Bel- Air 2, 4026 Santa Rosa, Laguna
Contact number: 09276790879
FB Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Youve-Got-Baked-Cafe/242524159239241

* * *

I hope my post gave you something or inspired you. Until next post, so stay tuned! :)


2 comments:

  1. "THERE ARE NO PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS, ONLY STRONG PEOPLE BEHIND IT " loved the quotation hart hart.
    Wandering Cheeky Girl + Driver Cheeky Guy = Forever in Love <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS