Silent Loudness

Wednesday, February 4, 2015



Conservative yet bold and daring. Silent but loud.


They say that you wear who you are. For me, this outfit really reflects who I am, ironic but complete

This has the resemblance of an adventurous gal filled with passion and of course, prudence. Two cups of vibrant colors + plains + prints + a pint of confidence + a pinch of "I don't care" attitude made my outfit of the day last October 25, 2014. Now, I think I am a "past" blogger. Haha! Engineer by weekdays, writer by weekends. Professional by day, sassy girl by night. :)





The top I am wearing here was given by my mother. Hihi!




Violet top from Paseo de Sta Rosa shop
PD and Co. Pants
Payless comfy doll shoes
Bag from my Tita GG :)





 Saw this little cutie. :D


Yep! I have the love for books! :D


Thank you very much to my ever generous aunt for the bag. I love this so much.


Whenever I have spare time at the mall, I always visit the bookstore.


'Til here. See ya on my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS