18 Things L is the One

Tuesday, March 24, 2015



Pwede magpakasweet? Happy 29th part 1! :]

May I bring kilig to you? Since it's so hot, I don't want you to be highblood (whaaat? omg! omg! hahaha.) This post is just for fun. Ahehe! featuring your 1st ever album in Facebook last 2012 entitled, "Cause She's Beautiful" HAHAHAHA. 

18 things I am grateful of...

#1 He is perfectly happy and contented on what he has.
#2 He's knows his flaws and willing to work on it.
#3 He's so funny that makes time pass quickly.


#4 He loves every trait of me.
#5 He's a man, not a boy.
#6 He knows his priorities and goals very much.
#7 He works hard for #6.


#8 He treats me like a queen <3
#9 He caught tons of understanding and patience when it rained.
#10 He is like my father, a very loving person and a daughter's first love.


#11 He admires my intelligence but constantly claim he's better than it.
#12 He thinks he loves me so much more than anyone else in the world.
#13 He supports me all the way - may it be about career moves or girl stuff.
#14 He has a sense of direction and an ideal travel buddy.


#15 He never gave up.
#16 He loves eating and he didn't mind me getting fat. Hahahahahahaha! more Hahahahaha!
#17 He is my constant source of positive vibes.

#18 I love him with all my heart and soul.





Thank you for starting it all. You were always there. It's funny how we met, became friends, and became lovers.

I am so happy and lucky to have you. I love you. L, you are the one for me. I'm the one for you. We're the perfect two. Baby, me and you... yeah yeah yeah [Perfect two song]


HAPPY 29TH sana! =)))))) [25 NGAYON HAHAHA. :> ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS