2015 Christmas Wishlist

Sunday, October 18, 2015



If I have magical powers like a fairy, I'll make myself fly! If I can wish to a genie, I'll let him read my wishlist! 




The Yuletide Season is here! ...and so the child within me has been unleashed! I am like a toddler been wanting candies from others. We live in a free country so I decided to list down my wishes. Yep. Its free to aim high. DREAMS, GOALS, and ASPIRATIONS are the reasons why we wake up and do better than yesterday. So, keep dreaming! :) Aim high, Pinay!

  1. a stable job that I love that can allow me to share the gift of travel to my family and friends <yep, it should be on that I love>
  2. my parents' healthcard from a job that I love
  3. my own franchise of a food cart, maybe siomai so I can eat for free, just kidding!
  4. scholarship to other country - a masteral or internship will do
  5. world peace
  6. a 3 days 2 nights free travel package for me
  7. a travel weekend with my family shouldered by me <hopes up!>
  8. Nikon 18-55 mm VR II lens for my baby Nikon
  9. Go Pole with Remote Hub
  10. Go Pro Wifi Remote
  11. Red Olympus Tough TG-4, since my baby Canon D10 died, so sad, no underwater cam for me
  12. a mirrorless camera! - Brown Fujifilm XA2 with 16-50mm lens or White Sony A5100 with 16-50mm lens <oh baby please please please>
  13. a new laptop for best for photography and suited for blogger wannabe like me, since my laptop for 6 years has this yellowish scree (when I was in 1st yr college, I murdered my laptop screen accidentally with alcohol, chemistry oh my) - its been fooling me with the colors of the photos, sigh
  14. a new smartphone suited for mobile photography and blogger wannabe like me LOL - my phone always heats up and prompts the low memory storage sign
  15. a free shopping spree at a bazaar!
  16. a gray Balenciaga bag
  17. a white and/or brown jet set tote Michael Kors bag
  18. a black statement bag
  19. a red Prada bag
  20. new perfect fit pants since Ive been getting a lot thinner and thinner <is it good or bad?>
  21. classic and stylish camera bag that someone wouldn't know its a camera bag
  22. most of all, good health and long happy life for my family and friends!



Obviously, I am a camera addict. If somebody would dare to say that I have cameras already, this is the answer... "Like cars, you cannot use a Sedan to extreme outdoor trail.. each camera has its own function, each camera has its strengths and weaknesses" Don't worry, these are just wishes.. I would starve myself to death to get them. I just pray that Santa Claus will hear me. Huehuehue. As I said before, this is a democratic country. Freedom of expression! Besides, it's my personal blog. 

Photos taken by I from my April 2014 trip to Hot Air Balloon Festival at Pampanga. I'll blog about it soon. :)

Love,


4 comments:

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS