Financial Literacy: Money Map

Saturday, November 21, 2015


Hi guys! It is so easy to be lost when hearing financial literacy jargon. Earlier this year, I was able to finish the book entitled I Wish They Taught Money In High School. It is a great book. In this post, I will share to you a snapshot of their sample money map. You should create yours too so that you will not be broke.


A money map is like a guide on allocating your money. It will enable you seeing your cash flow more accurately. It will make your life and budgeting easier.

I've been traveling a lot and is consumed by work so I've been missing blog posts. I promise to post my recent travels, Sky Ranch Tagaytay, Villa Escudero Plantation and Resort, and Padre Pio Shrine soon.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS