Like a Tigerlily

Saturday, October 10, 2015


OOTD like a Tiger lily


In Botany, Tiger lilies are often correlated to golden needles. I look like an orange lily so that explains the title. :) This is the outfit I've worn last April 25, 2015 (yeah.. I'm a throw back blogger... really needs to improve allotment of creating posts) Girls, remember this. When you feel like dressing up, do it. You don't owe the world an explanation. If you want sweatpants, go. However, you should be responsible with your actions and choices, okay? :)


* * *

Mustard Tank top from Forever 21
Animal print button down from a Bazaar
Belt from my another dress
Watch from Tomato Time
Orange Longchamp Bag from Macau as a gift
Doll shoes from Payless

* * *

Di pa uso ang pabebe girls, bebe na ako :P

I guess my chubby cheeks compliments my braso :)


And of course.. a glimpse of the birthday boy.. :)


This is the first part of the Cliffhouse series

Stay tuned for my other wanderings :)
Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS