Ottogi Sesame Ramyun

Saturday, April 9, 2016

What's not to try when you can?

Well, I really don't eat spicy foods. My friends know that so well. However, the only permanent thing in this world is change. Hugot? Not really :) I didn't do it on a purpose. I was under a spell!


Kidding aside, I tried preparing my first ramyun. I bought it at Subic Freeport for around 65-70 pesos each. Carlol recommended it so I gave it a shot.

Ottogi Sesame Ramen 115g


ITEM DESCRIPTION FROM PACKAGING:
Chewy and soft noodle with rich and tasty soup. It has savory sesame taste. It contains spicy sesame oil and you can taste the genuine sesame aroma.

Promising huh?


HOW TO COOK:
  1. Put the vegetable mix into water, when it boils, add noodle with powder soup and let it boil for a few minutes
  2. You may add green onion, egg, etc.


TADAAAAAH!!!
Serving size is for 2-3 normal people or 2 hungry people.

 I love the soft and chewy noodles. For me, it is spicy. Yeaaaaah! It waaaaas spicy! For a simple girl like me who doesn't munch on spicy foods, it was waaay spicy! Correction: Ramyun daw po ito hihi

Made in Korea, tested in Philippines
'Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS