I was a DL! est. 2014

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

FACT: I was in dean's list for a couple of times!

Majority of my friends (even my mom) would state that the way I act doesn't complement my academic achievements. Someone a.k.a. Pia said that "di ka mukhang matalino. Mas mukha kang baliw" ---- You seem not intelligent. You look more of a crazy girl. HAHAHA! Oh well. I am a fun-loving girl in this imperfect world eh!

Anyway, just a moment of silence for those who are being called "nerds, freaks, scientist like, feelers, apple of the eye of the teacher, etc."

Toot. Toot. Tooooot.

Please don't look down on people who excels on their academic records. They aren't doing it on a bad purpose. They aren't trying hard. Some of them are born naturally. Some of them are just industrious. Some of them are required to maintain high grades for scholarship grants. Some of them treat the discount in their tuiton fees as form of help in the family. Some of them make their parents proud through the honor their accomplishments bring. We shouldn't practice crab mentality, okay? Don't be envious. You have your own set of gifts, if not in this line.

If you are to ask me why I cared about my grades, it is too finish studies on time so that I won't be a burden to my parents and of course then have a job because my ultimate dream goal is to travel the world. Also, learning does not stop. Masaya kaya mag-aral! How? First,believe in yourself. Set goals. When I was in college the only goal I had in mind was not to repeat any subject no matter how hard it is. Sometimes, you must target the highest point so that if ever you fail, you'll end up runner up even though not a champion. After setting your objectives, PRAY and ACT.

This post is a major throwback during my Baccalaureate mass and Recognition Day 2014.

First reader

20 year old self




Blouse from PD & Co.
Comfy Pants and not leggings from PD & Co.
Black shoes from Mendrez
Necklace from Daddy XD
Bracelet from a bazaar <around 75 php>






I would like to take this opportunity to thank (SONA 2016 lang ang peg?) everyone who made possible the transformation of "Mayang" to "Engr. SMCS". To my dad, who is an avid reader of this personal online space, thank you very much to your countless sacrifices. Uwi ka na po! To my mom, who isn't into the online world, thank you for the support and care. I love you both. To my brother, though we shared a number of fights, thank you for your presence and your sometimes sweetness. Of course, to my partner and lover, I owe you so much. Surviving chemical engineering in college together isn't a joke. I love you :) #UwiKaNaRin To Carbon, thank you for always inspiring me. Arf!



Le brother!


with parents!

Le boyfie who was a "DL" also

We had our lunch at MAMA LOU's SOLENAD. You should try their Seafood Olio!








Girls (and boys), have fun studying! The gift of education is priceless. Don't waste your resources.  Beauty is better partnered with brains and ofc, heart. Love your parents :)

Happy to throwback,




3 comments:

  1. Lahat tayo DL nung 5th yr 3rd term. Astig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lahat tayo DL nung 5th yr 3rd term. Astig. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS