Tough Girl

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dance as if nobody watches.

Since my first version of Tagaytay road trip series is now posted, I will share to you my outfit that day. Having known that it will be a very tiring and long road trip day, a comfortable and stylish outfit is a must. Yep, not only comfortable but also stylish outfit is mandatory because of the photo addiction that is running in my blood. Also, road trips are related to moving like an energetic child and it happened. :] 


Right now, I cannot say that I am a fashion icon or fashion stylist or whatsoever. I just love playing dress up in games and real life. (Plus I love picture taking!) If you want positive outlook in life, eliminate the negative people and negative vibes. Do what you love and love what you do. Thank the people who loves you and ignore those who aren't. Besides, it is your life. You have the power to choose and decide. :)



If you love playing dress up games, I recommend Covet Fashion game. Download and play it on Playstore. It is very addicting. You get to style the character from its complexion to makeup, hair, and clothes. Also, you can share closet with your FB friends. Sharing is caring. :] 


I entitled this post as tough girl because I believe that life has molded me into who I am today. With the past problems, stresses, and hindrances, I've been a tough one facing them all. Being tough doesn't mean always winning. Being tough doesn't mean not crying and giving up at all. Being tough for me is facing challenges wholeheartedly even if it means failing a thousand times. When you fall, you should stand up again and again. Nobody said life will be easy. Looking at the bright side, the title is with the word, girl. Perhaps, you can still see the girly side of the outfit.

I am a princess here! Well, I am always Daddy's princess. :)

Strong yet bubbly. Gentle but firm. Bruised but healing.


Leather jacket from Forever 21
Tank top from Penshoppe


Shorts from Juana [best cheap find! around 150-250 php onyl]


My March resolution is to maintain my blog so I will post more soon. Stay tuned! :)





3 comments:

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS