Tagaytay Version 1 + Caleruega Itinerary

Friday, March 20, 2015


To rise from being Dengue-stricken patient, I and Lemuel had a road trip and food trip starting from Balibago-Sta Rosa road going to Silang, Cavite, then Tagaytay, finally to Nasugbu, Batangas.

Itinerary:
(Click for a more specific post about the venue)

12:00 noon ------------------------ arrival at Memory Lane Front
12:30-1:30 pm -------------------------eat out at Mushroomburger
2:00-3:00 pm ----------------------------------------- Puzzle Mansion
3:30-5:00 pm -------------------------------------- stroll at Caleruega
5:30-6:30 pm ---------------------------------- coffee at Bag of Beans
6:30 pm ---------------------------------- onwards Home Sweet Home

Actually our target was to eat at You've Got Baked in Laguna Bel Air and at Memory Lane Tagaytay. However, I was late that day (Heehee!) so we just headed to Memory Lane. Another unfortunate event happened. Memory Lane was closed. So we applied my favorite quote, "When life gives you lemons, have a lemonade". We took photos in front the picturesque house cafe. Then, we headed to Mushroomburger for lunch. There, we saw foreign backpackers. Also, it was my time to see cultivated edible mushrooms! After filling up our stomach with palatable mushroom dishes, our next destination was supposed to Caleruega. It was a mix of spontaneity, curiosity, and adventure that made us follow the signs on the road directing to the Puzzle Mansion, a museum of different puzzles. I really liked it there. Just be careful with the steep slopes. We had ample time back then so we decided to really head to Caleruega this time. It was my third time visiting the place. I kinda had nostalgia  since the first time I set my foot there was our first official date. Aaaahhhh... time flies so fast! When our knees started to ache because of walking and walking and walking, we headed decided to go. Next destination was the Bag of Beans. To our shock, the place was big and it was kind of a hang out place for the well off people. Luckily, the coffee there is cheaper than the Philippines' leading coffee shop. I thought it was just a house with simple tables and chairs plus the coffee. The hot cappuccino there was my favorite! Since it was dark already, we went home.




Saw this bumble bee car while on the road! Shot with AEE SD21 :)

I hope my post inspired and helped you a lot. I am looking forward to more tagaytay road trip versions. That's all for now. Feel free to comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS