Books I Love

Saturday, December 27, 2014






Bibliophile alert!

Dear readers,

I was in my first year high school when the Scholastic Book Fair happened. I was not prepared to fall in love that time. Well, as the saying goes, "you will fall in love in the most unexpected way and most unexpected date and time".  And yeaaah... I fell in love with books!

If you are a bibliophile like me, check these books that captured my heart when I went to the bookstore- my collection;

  • Light land (the first novel I read which happened overnight - that opened doors to my addiction to books!)
  • Eleanor and Park
  • The Little Prince
  • Paano Ba To?!
  • Simplify
  • Song Quest
  • Adultery
  • Kokology
  • Stylized
  • Time Witches
  • The Purpose Driven Life
  • Fashion + Food
  • Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul
  • Love, Star Girl
  • Happy Dog, Happy You
  • DIY Fashion Shoot Book


I do not own a copy of all these books. I only own some of these. Let's just put it this way, my wishlist? :)

  • The One
  • The Philippines
  • Why Men Love Bitches
  • Why We Broke Up
  • Essentialism
  • The Art of Thinking Clearly
  • Girl Boss
  • Casual Vacancy
  • Stupid is Forever
  • To all the Boys I Loved Before
  • Love and Misadventures
  • Lullabies
  • An Abundance of Katherines
  • Paper Towns
  • Looking for Alaska
  • The Happy Life Checklist
  • Dirty Little Things
  • How to be Interesting
  • List Your Self
  • Me, You, Us, A Book to be Filled Together
  • Attachments
  • Living Out Loud
  • It's Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want to Be
  • How to Create Stunning Photography by Northrup
  • Popularity
  • The Lover's Dictionary
  • The First Phone Call from Heaven
  • Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad
I know some of these were launched years ago but I'll post it anyway since this post is about the books I've been longing to read. Haha! Since I cannot spend all my money in buying books (yeah I know the feeling hahaha!), I sometimes read again the good reads I have in my bookshelf.



That's all. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS