Dakasi Pavilion Binan Now Open

Tuesday, December 23, 2014



I know its kinda late but I'll post this anyway. DAKASI PAVILION BINAN IS NOW OPEN!

In search for the same milk tea taste from Hong Kong, I found myself trying out varieties in Manila. As a result, the OREO MILK TEA from Dakasi Philippines became my favorite as it makes me remember the trip.


Upon entering, we were greeted by the crew with eagerness. I can say that the crew here are really that friendly. They even posed for photo opp with jokes!




The first thing that I noticed was the wide selection of food (yes other than the beverages). They have Sansrival cake and many more but it will not cost you a life.



Here's what I got that time. All time favorite Oreo milk tea featuring the Sansrival slice care of my best friend.

For the store hours and ambience, take a look;


Literally, everyday!


They have spacious branch.


It is located beside National bookstore ground floor of building B.


With cozy couches!


Here is their leaflet for reference;


As a wrap, I recommend Dakasi Pavilion Binan Philippines! :)

'til our next food tripping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS