Reunion + Christmas 2014 Look

Tuesday, December 30, 2014




Since I got another bunch of carbs on carbs on carbs last christmas eve, I opted for shorts and button down top. Obviously, I am fond of posing outside while sitting on the road. I just like it. I diminishes the awkwardness in posing somehow. I am happy because the top that I wore can now fit me. I had it way back 2012. There was a time when I cannot button it. Charge it to all the food trip I did in college. Hehe!






My second favorite pose is the "tabi sa puno" pose. I feel like I am dwarfina here. Hahaha!


This outfit gave me the comfort I needed for our family reunion. I wouldn't wear something that will make me uncomfortable in eating. Yes, eating! My aunts and cousin in law is a master in the kitchen. Every recipe they make really makes me go for a round three.


To balance the floral pattern in my button down top, I paired it the classic chic black short. Since I am that girly girl princess in Buzzfeed, I used the denim doll shoes with ribbon. Aside from my "bawas pisngi" smile, my accessory was the gold and pink envelope clutch.


Let's go to the details;






I am not preggy okay? I am just stuffed. Yuletide season gave me so many calories and I do not regret it. LOL. 





Credits to my photographer brother, Mark. Thanks for giving me this shots. You do not have a choice but to be my forcedly hired photographer. Hahahaha!

 Button down top - Crissa
Plain Black shorts - Juana
Denim doll shoes - Budgetfit
Clutch - Girly Shoppe

See? It is not that costly. Through the years I learned how to fish for the cheapest and good quality. :)


 'Til next pagmamaganda! :)

2 comments:

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS