Oath Taking Look

Saturday, December 20, 2014






Yes! I am now really a licensed chemical engineer. Last December 20,2014 at the Century Park Hotel in Manila, I got the opportunity to bond with my fellow chemical engineers as well as my barangay i.e. my family, relatives, and of course the best friend at all times.

Sharing you my look last Saturday. :)





 Dress - OshKosh B'gosh
Red Hot Shoes - Gibi Shoes
Minaudière - What Women Wants
Belt - Candies
Watch - Daddy's generosity :)
Earrings - Festival Mall Muslim




 Re-using things from your closet is a must to avoid splurging for a certain look. Here, I only bought the dress. I am proud that the minaudière is a gift to me and is using it since 2011. The belt came with another dress which was bought for a wedding two years ago. The shoes is with I and Mom since 2012.

Here are the details:

A closer look at the belt...



At the dress...



At the earrings...



At the shoes...



And of course the updo...


Sharing you some photos during the once in a lifetime event...












 Like what the top-notcher said, "being a graduate is not enough". I should be someone someday. I should make my parents even more proud someday.

 That's all for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS