Let Me Be Your Cheetah Girl

Friday, December 19, 2014




Cheetah ears from Star City (30 php)
Cheetah top from Ate Suki sa Nuvali Bazaar (200 php)
Skater skirt from Divisoria (150 php)
Shoes from Skechers way back year 2006


From the info above, obviously. I love bazaars because it gives me the freedom to choose and be a charming haggler (hehe!). Quality can really come with low prices!












Featuring my ever loving ang so lambing dog, Carbon. :)



I forgot to tuck the top before having the photoshoot. I and Lemuel will be having a date that time so we are in a hurry.








Sitting on the floor :)


After the date photos...




That's all for now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS