Quiapo Church

Saturday, December 13, 2014






Since I was a child, I always hear about Quiapo church. Growing up with a good foundation in spirituality, I really wanted to see it personally.
During my review days in Manila, I and Lemuel would always say a prayer to God there whenever we pass by. It is true that faith can move mountains. We passed the ChE board exam. I really believe that I wouldn't happen without the right mixture of prayers and efforts.

Actually, while writing this post. I really don't know what I am targeting to write. I really just want to post the pictures and about my faith.

Many people would say that one should put extra caution while going there because of the snatching stories. Fortunately, the phone that I used in capturing these photos are still with me. 

I really find the photo below colorful and interesting. This just shows how hardworking and persevering Filipino is. I am proud to Pinoy! Travelling made my eyes a bit more wider. I encourage you to listen and look deeper to life.

The Quiapo Church is the Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene. It is a prominent Roman Catholic Latin-rite basilica located in the District of Quiapo in the City of Manila, Philippines according to wikipedia,

For more details about Quiapo Church, go to http://www.quiapochurch.com/




 How to go to Quiapo Church via commuter lane:
1. Ride a bus taking you to Buendia LRT.
2. Ride a van with sign board "Morayta, UST, Espana, Quiapo", the driver can take you to Quiapo. Just tell the driver you are headed to Quiapo church. :)




That's all I can say. I really don't know what's this post is all about. Maybe, this is a matter of sharing what is currently running through my mind.

For all the blessings and hindrances we surpassed, to God be the glory. :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS