Ethnic Kind of Day

Monday, December 22, 2014





Bohemian and ethnic vibes are one of my favorites! One Sunday morning, instead of putting the usual Sunday attire - shirt, jeans, and anything comfortable footwear - I opted for this look.

When I was in college, my pretty ate friend ventured into dress business. Filipinos call any older sister ate as a sign of respect and it is part of their culture. I and my best friend bought from her. The dress I am wearing in this post came from her shop. Like the seller, the dress is really gorgeous!


Dress - Ate Chammy's Shop
Belt - Simone that came from another dress
Shoes - Primadonna







 I love mixing and matching apparel because it does not only save money but also induces my creativity in fashion. It is mandatory to learn! :)



The Primadonna sandals is really comfortable and gives a wonderful vibe. The Simone belt that came from another dress is quite overused since it can compliment many of my outfits.

So, let me take a mirror selfie! Nah, this is just a closer look at the dress. Hehe!


I feel like I am Pocahontas here! However, Doraemon is my favorite cartoon character. :)




That's all! Hope to see you on my future posts! Since it's vacation time, I'll post as many travel, food and style as I can. This is also a form of practicing English for the upcoming interviews next year. :)


DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS